Travel in style with the newest inflight merchandise when you fly AirAsia – the world’s best low-cost carrier for eight consecutive years! The airline has unveiled its latest inflight products, which includes almost every millennial jetsetter needs. In partnership with Sunnies Studios, AirAsia is now offering sunglasses for only P399 and they come in trendy colors and designs.
To celebrate the partnership, marketing officials from Sunnies and AirAsia held a media launch in Amorita Resort in Bohol with the airline crew showing off their skills in modelling sunglasses and other items from the airline’s newest merchandise catalogue. Philippines AirAsia Commercial Head Gerard Penaflor said, “To fully enjoy best value added service when flying with AirAsia, we are thrilled to introduce our new inflight merchandise which includes limited edition collectibles, travel kits, toys, tumblers, beach towel and bags and much more at reasonable prices.”
Gift items and travel accessories from as low as P50 up to P1,530 only are available now on all AirAsia flights to/from Manila, Kalibo/Boracay, Palawan, Bohol, Cebu, Davao and Tacloban including international flights to/from Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai in China.
Among the must-have items from their Spring is in the Air catalogue are:
- Lagu Beach Towel Blankets and Bags are available in different colors. They are proudly made in the Philippines and it is much love because it is sand repellant, quick dry and allergen free.
- Travel Kits for men and women come with complete bathroom essentials in black and gold pouch including a bottle opener, styling gel and Tiger balm.
- Sunnies sunglasses are available in six different designs and colors
- AirAsia comfort kit is a bestseller! It comes with soft blanket, inflatable pillow and an eye mask
- Airport playset is a complete toy set of diversed range of airport vehicles or ground support equipment that are being used in airports including tow truck, steps and cargo vehicles.